Did any of the idiots that created these things ever hear of lycra, or stretch?It's like putting on a suit of armor.

The top has no "give". If it was one size smaller, I couldn't get it over my hips. It also does not take out the bulges, it just moves them around and give you new ones. It also is a rough material, not soft to the skin.

I feel like Im wearing sandpaper. The shipping and handling is ridiculous especially if you want to return it. Don't buy this product. It's not worth it.

Duh!!!!

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

I disagree!I seriously Wear it every single day for the past year and buy new ones all the time!!

It gets rid of my "love handles" and my stomach and I wouldn't leave the house without it!!I've tried dozen of differnt of the body shapers and this one goes everywhere with me!

O2pure is a SCAM O2pur "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Fedex - Paid 94.00 No smoke masks for new borns and neice Fedex "2 newborn babies and my niece needed smoke masks. There are no fires where they are but the smoke was over whelming the Berkeley area.The older lady at Arcata store..." Read more Thinking of purchasing Timberland Boots, but scared off by the ad. Timberland "I read good reviews on Timberland Boots, so I went to the Timberland site to check them out, which generated a email ad from Timberland. I'm not sure who Timberland..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Evil Liars Gallagher Bassett "I was severely injured and Gallagher Bassett straight ignored all of my medical evidence. From day one they investigated me as if I were some criminal. They sent me to..." Read more Virgin Mobile - Insurance not added to my account Virgin Mobile "when i ordered my iphone7 plus i added insurance to my order and this was confirmed by virgin on my completed order. however the insurance payment was not taken out..." Read more