I ordered 2 of their shapers, a top and bottom.I was on vacation when I ordered them.

I returned home past 30 days & found out then I could not return the items that don't fit because of their 30 return policy. This is so unfair. I can't use this product and can't get my money back. What can I do?

I would like my $80.00 plus back. Does this compamy answer any of these complaints?

If they did, I am sure that takes up all the time in their work day.Very Very Angry in DE.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

Amherst, Ohio, United States #6795

Why did you order while on vacation that absolutely makes no sense.You should have ordered it when you where home and then maybe you could have found out that it was the wrong size and sent it back. My opinion is you should just deal with the loss of money because you messed up not the company.

Petoskey, Michigan, United States #4747

HAHA yeah sounds pretty *** to me.Why would you order when you are not even going to be there for 30 days.

30 days is plenty of time for a return policy. I got mine shipped in like 5 days. Why not just wait until your going to be home? Duh!!!

Oh well this product does work great wonders.My butt looks awesome!!!

Macon, Missouri, United States #4513

I bought this product and it showed up quick in about 4 days.Worked great for me.

Not sure why anyone would order somthing when they know they are going to be out of town for over 30 days.I think 30 days is a very reasonable time to figure out if I like a product or not.