I saw the infomercial in the wee hours of the morning but was too sleepy to get up and get my credit card.It looked like I had found some instant relief to the never ending weight gain problem.

By the time I got up, I had forgotten the web address but remembered the product name, "Kymara". I googled it and I thank God I found this web site before placing my order. I should have known if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

Thanks ladies for sharing your experience.You saved me from another disappointment.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

Like you, Semiretired, I almost ordered this thing, but thankfully changed my mind at the last minute.

I had already called the order line and given my card number, address, sizing and all, when I got suspicious of the mounting cost.

By the time I'd added all the free stuff that came with the 39.95 shaper, my total was $80. When I asked about returns, the order taker informed me that even if I return everything, they will only refund the original 39.95 -- but, he quickly added, I could keep all the free stuff. (That's because all the other charges are for shipping "and handling," not for the merchandise.)

When I asked if I could only order the black set (which is really the only one I wanted,) he said, "No, Ma'am."

That did it.

I realized that if I was to be unsatisfied with the original shaper, why would I want to keep the black shaper, or any of the order, for that matter.

Another thing that bothered me is the sizing scheme, which is like panty hose for the bottoms -- no problem there -- but for the top, they ask for your bra size. Since the shaper has no cups, it seems strange and irrelevant to collect that information. My radar went up on that one -- I thought they must have some ulterior motive for that.

Anyway, the whole thing stank, and I cancelled the order.

Like you, this infomercial caught me at dawn, when I...

Whew! That was a close one.

Thanks for your comments I think I will go to walmart instead and save a ton of money.This seems like a scam because you only given the option to select the nude.

I am sure this garment cost 9.95 instead of the original price.Bad business.