I bought into the Kymaro product and soon had one on its way to me.I only ordered the top half of the slim and shape product but when I recieved it I was surprised at how hard it was to get on.

It barely fit over my hips and it was a struggle to just get it beyond that point. It did not cut my size down by even one inch. I was just as lumpy looking as before putting it on. The TV ad makes it sound so dreamy and that once on you will look slimmer and more streamlined.

It also made me sweat and my skin became itchy soon afterwards. It was ill fitting under the arm after about an hour it dug under my arm in the front and left raw marks to prove it. I could not touch that area without some pain for several hours after I removed it while at work. I had hoped for the back support since I work behind computers and tend to roll my shoulders but found that too was lacking.

It limited my mobility and made the simplist of motions hard.

I was not pleased with the product and will be making the attempt to return it shortly.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS UK HotPriceTubs "What started out a dream come true turned into a fiasco. i got my dream hot tub for a cool €3500, delivered & installed, loved it, thrilled with it, a pure dream..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more V2 Cigarette - V2 Pro Series 3 half baked, leaky carts, deceitful customer service V2 Cigarette "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Evil Liars Gallagher Bassett "I was severely injured and Gallagher Bassett straight ignored all of my medical evidence. From day one they investigated me as if I were some criminal. They sent me to..." Read more Xlibris - Found this business to be a scam.  Xlibris "This business is focused on getting money from the author looking to self publish. Much of what it does is not about publishing it's a scam. I suspect thousands of..." Read more  Energizer doesn't honor its 5-year warranty on its battery packages! Energizer "BEWARE -- Energizer doesn't honor its 5-year warranty on its battery packages! I bought a package of 4-rechargeable AAA batteries which died after 2 months use and they'll only issue..." Read more Virgin Mobile - Insurance not added to my account Virgin Mobile "when i ordered my iphone7 plus i added insurance to my order and this was confirmed by virgin on my completed order. however the insurance payment was not taken out..." Read more