I purchased a body shaper and told the postman to return it upon delivery. I never touched it.

There was free delivery. I was told by Kymaro, you won't be refunded s&h. Then they said they hadn't received it yet, although it had been traced to Irvine CA. They would refund my account upon arrival. Their company is located in Irvine CA.

I am still waiting for my shorted refund. My bank will dispute this for me but I need more information. Every time I call Kymaro there is no one available in customer service. I cannot reach them no matter what I've tried.

They are everywhere but in the store, so to speak. For such a greatly successful company they have no online customer service. That alone says it all. They are a scam and there are no two ways about it.

I want my money back.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

REPORT THEM TO THE BBB ( BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU ) IN IRVINE ---Tho' YOURS WILL ONLY BE ONE DROP OF WATER FROM THE COMPLAINT BUCKETERSONAL EXPERIENCE(S) WITH THIS COMPANY TO "CRAIG'S LIST" AND UNTO ANY, AND ALL ,CONSUMERS COMPLAINT GROUPS (---THE MORE THE BETTER!!!!)SO THAT YOU WILL COST THEM POTENTIALLY MUCH MORE OF MONEY, AND/OR LOST FUTURE SALES, THAN WHAT THAT COMPANY WOULD HAVE INCURRED "BY DOING THE " RIGHT THING"/TAKING THE AMICABLE CUSTOMER ACTION IN THE FIRST PLACE !!!!----GOOD LUCK !!!!

----DON'T GIVE UP !!!--- :) ,--jewiii