I purchased this suit a day ago thinking that I was gonna be able to look a little smoother in it but boy was I wrong.I was very disappointed.
I sent my measurements in and the sizing came back as a 5(xxl) since i have large breast... way to baggy!!!
I have rolls in the suit figured it should fit tighter on my stomach, I didn't get the tight feeling on my stomach, I just got it on my legs as I pulled it up.Still saw my rolls the way that the item was advertised I just knew it would have been so much better what a waste!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kymaro Top
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "Snap Fitness German Village Columbus Ohio. I have had more trouble then a little bit with poor customer service and access cards. As a gym that claims to give you..."
- "I purchased the Kymora Body Shaper in December 2010. I can't wear it all because the straps rub me raw just at my shoulder area and above my under-arms. I..."
- "WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you..."
- "I purchased the changing color lights they worked for a few days then a few stopped after 2 weeks all of them stopped working ..."
- "i just recently bought a Nissan Pathfinder 2010 model from the morrow location in Georgia and i have heard stories that Drive time sells auction car which are rusted and..."
- "Jamel Upchurch a black male came to my rental property on 4/7/16. He reported that he came to pick up a black sofe love seat set that was purchased fraudulent...."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."