I ordered two boxes of Kymaro Body Shaper (each to contain two body shapers) for $30 each box.When I received my order it only contained to single packages of the body shaper instead of two double packages.

I paid $60 for this order. An individual body shaper costs only $13.99. I have tried to call the telephone number to get this rectified but have been unsuccessful. I love the body shaper but don't like being ripped off like this.

Can someone please review this order and get back to me.

the Transaction ID is 4DU4334122U713922L Why do I have to say this over 100 words when I can do it in less.Is this your way of eliminating complaints?

You can respond to me at mfournier2@verizon.net

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kymaro. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kymaro.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Kymaro to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments