Kymaro - Order not properly filled

Westerly, Rhode Island 0 comments

I ordered two boxes of Kymaro Body Shaper (each to contain two body shapers) for $30 each box. When I received my order it only contained to single packages of the body shaper instead of two double packages.

I paid $60 for this order. An individual body shaper costs only $13.99. I have tried to call the telephone number to get this rectified but have been unsuccessful. I love the body shaper but don't like being ripped off like this.

Can someone please review this order and get back to me.

the Transaction ID is 4DU4334122U713922L Why do I have to say this over 100 words when I can do it in less. Is this your way of eliminating complaints?

You can respond to me at mfournier2@verizon.net

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Kymaro. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kymaro.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Kymaro to other companies on our site.

Kymaro - Best shaper out there!!!!! no others compare!

San Antonio, Texas 0 comments

I absolutely LOVED my kymaro body shape tops!

I ordered just the tops, and passed on the bottom shapers.

They fit and smoothed out my belly area and smoothed my back rolls.

I have NO complaints.

I am trying to figure out how to get more because I literally wore them till they fell apart! They have holes and tears =(

I recommend them to help your figure look great in tight fitting tops or dresses.

Great solution for a quick fix. They don't make you lose any permanent weight, that needs for you to be active....not sitting around ordering info-mercial items then giving bad reviews in it because it didn't "work for you"

Go work on yourself!

Review about: Kymaro Body Shaper.

Ordered Kymaro Cami Took Months to get here and wrong size. Want to send back

I ordered Kymaro Cami on AUgest 13 2013 . Ten days later nothing called Kymaro someone by the name Donna she said packet first then your order will be after packet nothing called again on Augest 22 2013 talked to a Monica(IDB72) said no order for Lund your not in our files.

I say YES I AM you charged my card $96.00 Monica (IDB72) she say no card interred our system. Ok I texted Kymaro on September 12 they told me I am in system and my order should be here in 10 days well it wasn't it came October 2 2013. Too much *** with you guys. Need to know where I send back to?

And my card credited $96.00 So let's get this *** back to you. RETURN ?

And credit on my card $96. 00

Review about: Kymaro Shaper.

Kymaro body shaper

Received my package and everything was to small so I called for instructions on sending it back for a one up size. I was treated nastily.

Then when I did it the correct size my jeans could not be buttoned because all the fat on my body had to go someplace and it ended up in my waste area.

The bra bulge in the back is a joke as well.

I don't know why I fall for these adds, I guess desperate people buy desperate things. I eat right and exercise and was hopeful I would benefit from these pieces but the only made me look worse and even more, I could not even button my once tight jeans.

Review about: Kymaro Shaper.

Kymaro - Ms.

This product is not as advertised. It actually made me a larger size.

Once I had it on, my waste was bigger. The fat has to go someplec. I called and was told to send it back, however, someone from there called me and spoke to rapidly and garbled I was unable to hear what they were saying. I did hear the part where they received my package return and then I did hear, 'HOWEVER".

A number was left but I could not understand it so was unable to call them back.

There is no place on their web site to reach customer service and no phone number to call.

Review about: Kymara Body Shaper.

Kymaro - Beware of free items check shipping charges

Rochester, Minnesota 0 comments

I orderd Kymaro shaper on line as I seen it on TV the original price of $ 29.99 for 2 sounded good on the website it tells you the items you get FREE 2 camis and 2 bottomsI did not read the fine print telling each of the FREE items comes with a $ 9.99 shipping fee so my total was 89.99 ! product is too expensiveis it Free if you pay 49.95 for shipping ? I can go to my local Lane Bryant store and by SPANXs and they are MORE comphy and no hidden fees

Kymaro - DON'T GET THIS...THEY DON'T TELL THE TRUTH!

Boys Town, Nebraska 1 comment

I called (unfortunately) about the jeans....was told to order the next size up.....bad advice ...jeans didn't have a hope of fitting....sent it back...ordered my size...still didn't come close to fitting....talked with someone about this....was told they would refund the jeans and $9.20 toward the extra shipping expense. Finally got the jeans refund...but nothing to help with me paying to send the 1st jean back.

DEFINITELY MORE TROUBLE THAN IT WAS WORTH....DOUBT THE SIZES EQUAL ANY REAL PEOPLE.

THIS COMPANY IS NOT HONORABLE...STAY AWAY!!!!

The body shaper came with the jeans for $10....only way to get it on is over your head....that wasn't explained to me at all....can't do that as I've had shoulder replacements....I think you'd have to be a monkey to get that on....impossible

Review about: Kymaro Jeans.

Comments

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #819870

Waited 3 weeks to get my order. Nothing fit.

Have attempted to get in touch with Customer (no)Service. Have yet been able to talk with anyone. Scammed again!! I don't know why I bother believing there is any Truth in Advertising.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

YOU'LL NEVER GET EITHER BACK!! :(

Kymaro is a *** from the get go

Tacoma, Washington 1 comment

#1-I spend 30min trying to tell the person on the phone I wanted nothing free,but she said she was sending mr 2 of every thing,the tryed to GIVE me a free trip,yea right.When my garment arrived it was way to big ,the straps hung all the way down my sides.Whwn I send it back( I paid the postage) the refunder $29. after I payed $76. said it was shipping and handing,even thou on tv they state any problem and there is NO charge.Will know better next time I hope anyway.thank u

Comments

axellbaxel
North Windham, Connecticut, United States #583258

KYMARO IS A TOTAL SCAM WHAT WAS TO COST ME 29.95 ENDED COSTING ME $72.95 I CALLED TO RETURN AND BE REFUNDED THEY TODL ME ONLY THE JEANS. PEOPLE BEWARE DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY.

I WILL BE WRITING THE BBB AND ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE.

THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED

Kymaro Shaper can't fit irregular shapes...not me that's for sure.

Provo, Utah 0 comments

This isn't the first shaper I've bought online that didn't fit. I wondered how they could get my size right with only bust measurements, but like a *** I got caught up in the promises in the infomercial and bought it anyway...well...guess what...it's wayyyy too tight in the middle and so loose on my hips that it just slides up.

I must say I kept looking and found a co. that makes them to fit YOUR body (must be a small company).

I got a custom fit and it got to me really fast, and it fits me exactly! I went to skinnycami.biz (just thought I'd save ya some trouble and $$.) Good luck.

Review about: Kymaro.

KYMARO garmets, not whats advertised, miss led and no refunds, no matter what.

Washington, District Of Columbia 0 comments

While ordering the KYMARO body support garmet I feel I was misled on the phone, kept on the phone while the sales girl insisted she must go thru everything or she will be in trouble & could lose her job. Pushed to try extra items at a discounted rate, for thirty day trial.

misinformed that NONE of it is returnable, even if it wasn't opened. I returned all the items after trying one on, and realizeing it didn't do what they said it would. I got a phone call back saying there are no refunds, no matter what.

The manager was insultingly rude on the phone, and absolutely did not care at all. DO NOT ORDER OR TRY THIS PRODUCT, it isn't whats advertised, and you are stuck with it afterwards.

Review about: Body Shaper.