I bought 2 sets 1 nude and 1 black for myself.I bought 1 top for my daughter.

I spent $136. I got the product it was too long in the torso, I did not like the feel of the material. My daughter did not like the product/fit. When I tried to return for money back they said I could return the 1 top for $39 refund but the rest they would not refund.They said I could send it all back but they would just throw it out and only refund $39.

Well i took the $39 refund and asked for an exchange in size I'll see what I do with them when I get them back!

On TV it's full-money back guarantee....I did not read the small print of the refund since it said full refund on TV but that's how they get you!Bottom line this product/material and refund policy are Terrible!!!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

To Sexy Diva:

F**k you. You fat @$$ hooker.

Changfeng, Hubei, China #51374

The Kymaro Body Shaper is a Ripoff.I will not buy anything from TV again .

My first clue should have been when they said you have to buy the nude and order to get the black body shaper. If you offer them in both colors you should be able to get whatever you want. Once I order and try it on I struggle to get the top on and I am only a size 10. This is false advertisement.

They did not show this on the commerical. How difficult it was to get on. Once I got it on it was too tight. My stomach hurted for a whole hour after I took it off.

The I was going to send it back and get a refund. The fine print said I could only get refunded for the top. This is a rip off. If it sounds to good to be true it is.

Don't waste your money. I am going to report them to the Better Business Bureau for false advertisement and bad business practices.

I wish I had found these comments before I purchase the merchandise.Never again!

the exchange policys are just as bad ;Ihad had some stomach surgury,saw the tv com, and when i was able to try it on it was to small 2 mo. later, NO EXCHANGE ITS BEEN TO LONG

Altenkirchen, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany #50496

Tip: Lose weight by dieting and exercise. Fatties.