A special thanks....go out to all the pissed off consumers who thought enough of me to give me the heads up about this phoney company.I was just getting ready to order the Kymaro body shaper on line and after reading the comments about what a rip off the Kymaro Body shaper is.

I think I'll keep my money in my pocket and save myself the headach.

P.S...

Sorry that all of you had to find out the hard way if the company really had faith in there product there would be no need in lying to customers.SD

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

Grafton, Wisconsin, United States #11604

Thanks guys.I didn't like the look of the flimsy material on the T.V.

but was thinking about it.Thanks to all the reviews I won't be wasting my money on this and stick to the usual wired garters that work.

yeah me too! I was just about to order when I Decided to check out this site first.Glad I did!

Saranac Lake, New York, United States #5632

Yes, thanks from me too.I was about to purchase this so called miracle product.

After reading all the true complaints about this product I changed my mind. The hidden shipping and handling charges for the free products is a joke.

19.95 to ship to light weight articles, LOL!Okay, whatever, keep your product.

Petoskey, Michigan, United States #4743

Wierd.I bought several itmes from this company and they were all delivered really fast.

no problems at all. I did howevr need to exchange a size for one of the orders but they even paid to ship me the new sizes.

Not sure why you would think this is a phony company.all I know is that I got my packages fast and I look great.