I have seen this commercial for many weeks now and was very hesitant in ordering this product.I should have followed my first instincts.

This product is not what they say it is. First after spending almost $70.00 for this. I wore it one time and it ripped. The material on this item is a piece of sh@t!

I lost money because they wouldn't return all of my money. This product rolls up when you try to pull your pants up. On top on that it makes you itch. I would have been better off going to walmart to buy something similiar at least I wouldn't half to pay extra because I wanted black.

If you are smart they need to stop advertising this junk on t.v. commericals.

A very unsatisfied customer.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

Points, West Virginia, United States #93617

I have had my Kymaro Body Shaper for 3 months now and I love it!I have had no problems whatsoever.

It really does what it says in will do in the commercials.

I have friends who also purchased one and they haven't had any problems either.Maybe you brought the wrong size.

Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Case Boss - Sending some thing else instead of the item that we have ordered Case Boss "I have ordered Luxury 360 Phone Case - Frosted Blue / iPhone 6s Plusfor BD 39.99 .The Item was not received as promised..." Read more VM Innovations - Extremely disappointed!!! VM Innovations "This is a continuation of my disappointment in VMInnovations. I am currently on my 3rd slide one was replaced the other two I purchased. This last one I purchased at..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more