I went out to the website to purchase the body shaper.I wanted the black one, so I thought 39.95 + 9.95 shipping was pretty good.

I did not want the pants but you can't get the black unless you order the nude pants. Here's the cost: the 1st top is 39.95 + 9.95 shipping. To get the free pants, it's an additional 9.95 shipping. Each black item is an additional 9.95 per item.

They charge you less and sock it nto you with all the shipping charges because they don't have to refund those. I solved the problem!!! I purchased my nude top on EBAY for $32 and free shipping. It is tight but it does work pretty good.

All the TV products are the same. They sell them to you for a small cost and rip you off on the shipping. There ought to be a law against this.

You should only have to pay actual shipping costs.Combine all products in one small box and shipping would be cheap.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

Check out Bed Bath and Beyond.They carry many of these "infomercial" products AND if you don't like it, you can take it back for a full refund.

You also don't have to pay shipping and handling. It also appears the price is cheaper than the informercial or website prices. Most of these things are scams.

Cheap gimmicks made in sweatshops by Chinese children who should be in school rather than in slavery.If we want high quality products as Americans, we have to be willing to pay for good craftsmanship created by people who actually get health insurance and a live-able wage.