the worst customer service i have every seen they take your money and send did not send the right and them tell me it after three week and two phone calls that i had to hold on for 20 min..that the items are on back order and they do not know wend i will ship..

this place suck.... and i do mean suck..... a very pissed off consumer please do not order from here.. and now i have to write 100 word to tell some one else that this company suck..

this is riciculous..

please..do not do it..

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

I have an alternative for you - go to: (www.SlimBodyFatWallet.com). First allow me to acknowledge the anger and frustration felt when a certain expectation is not fulfilled despite the promises of a company. As a veteran/General Manager in the restaurant field I get "pissed" when my customers are not satisfied due to incompetence. Therefore, I am always on the look out for solutions. Knowing that each customer still desires satisfaction, I BRING TO TOU THE "BODY MAGIC" by ARDYSS INTERNATIONAL @ (www.SlimBodyFatWallet.com). Unlike other garments, Body Magic is not just for show and fashion. Unlike other garments, Body Magic causes you to keep off inches. Unlike other garments, Body Magic was developed by an orthopedic surgeon. Unlike other garments, you can TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT (www.SlimBodyFatWallet.com for more info). Unlike other garments, Body Magic LOOKS BETTER!

Now, unlike other companies, Ardyss is not just for quick schemes and trendy profits. Ardyss plays a major role in the health & wellness Industry (not fashion!). Ardyss has been active for 18 years. Ardyss' goals are not just about the way you look but also the way you truly feel. For more Info, go to www.SlimBodyFatWallet.com

Also, unlike these other companies, you can also have ARDYSS pay you! Hmmm... Don’t think too long.