Okay, so I read a lot of the reviews on here and decided that I would go ahead and take the risk. I had my first child last summer and have actually gained more weight after the fact than while I was pregnant (who knew morning sickness was a good thing).

After going off their sizing charts, I ordered what should have been the appropriate sizes. Currently I’m about a 18-20 women’s with a 40/42 D cup size. I am tall (5 foot 9 in.) and I’ve always carried my weight well. I don’t look anything like the heavy girl in the blue top on the infomercial, so I thought I’d take a chance.

When I got them, and yes I say them because I got the two tops and two bottoms, the top went past my crotch and the shorts were so tight that it would have taken a miracle from God to get them up. So, I decided to mail everything back (which cost me an additional $5.50 or so) and get the next size smaller in the top and the largest size possible in the shorts.

Now I actually called and spoke with someone there before I sent my originals back because I didn’t want to pay even more if the second set wasn’t right. The girl told me that the largest shorts (a size 6) were to fit a women’s size 22. Okay and the chart had said that based on my height and weight I should’ve been a size 4 but since it was so tight, I decided to play it safe and order two sizes bigger.

On the tops I originally ordered a 5 to be on the safe side since I’m kinds of in between sizes. Again, when I got it it went down past my crotch. So when I sent it back I got a size 4.

When I got the new sizes, I could very carefully get the shorts on but the problem is that I have about 4-6 extra inches of fabric at the waste line that I don’t know what to do with. I can’t pull it up over my tummy but it rolls down. I haven’t tried it with the top and worn it to see if that will keep it in place but I doubt it. The best solution is just to let it bunch at the waist but that kind of defeats the whole point of getting rid of the bulge!

I’m wearing the top today for the first time and I’m finding that it digs into my armpit area and that while it still pulls down to my crotch (but not past it) it keeps sliding up. That could be in part to the silkier underwear I have on.

So, my final opinion…will I wear these? Yes for special occasions when I really want to suck it all in (weddings, formal dinners etc.). Would I buy them again? No. Spend the extra money and go to a department store where you know you’ll get something that fit perfectly. Do I have hope that they’ll fit better once I lose some weight? Yes I believe that they will. Are they as “cool” to wear as they say on the infomercial? No. I’m in Arizona and if I didn’t work in an office that was on the more freezing side, I’d roast in it.

If you are heavy and are looking to be thin without working for it, this is not the product for you. Go to a hypnotist, maybe they can convince you that you’re thin. That’s about the only way to feel better without diet and exercise. Be realistic with yourself and your needs if you are considering buying this product. I would also recommend talking to a real person about the sizing before you order. Call their 1-800 # and hit 3 two times.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

Dover, Ohio, United States #1313531

I had a coworker give me a Kymaro top and I love it!I have a long torso and unlike some of my other body shapers, this one actually doesn't ride up.

The other shapers smash my *** flat, kymaro actually lifts.It's time for a new one, I've about worn this one out!

It's Asian sizing. Be forewarned if you are larger than the average Asian.

Stirling, Scotland, United Kingdom #16134

I'M HAVING EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM THE SIZING IS WAY OFF. tHEY PUT ME IN A 4 WHICH IS XL I'D BE LUCKY TO GET INTO A 6 WHICH IS THER LARGEST. I AM NORMALLY AN XL IN EVERYTING SIZE 16-18 BUT HIS PRODUCT IS JUST PLAIN OLD NOT CORRECT IN THRERE SIZING AND ONLY ONE GARMENT OUT OF 4 IS REFUNDABLE BECAUSE OF THE TRICKY WAY THEY DO BUSINESS AND ADVERTISE.