I have called customer service and was on hold for at least an hour and not one representative answered the phone.I returned the jeans and supposedly the free gift (which is a lie...not a free gift at all).

I returned the items via FedEx and A. Smith (probably not there real name)signed for it on December 4th. It is now January 13th and still have not received my refund.

I have tried to reach a representative and still no ANSWER...

I would like a response as to this matter. Where is my refund would like to have it.

I will contact the Better Business Bureau if I do not get a response within 30 days (and I am being patient here).Is there someone or knows how to file a a Class Action lawsuit that can be filed against Kymaro?

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

I purchased the body shaper friday just past.I paid for quick delivery five days or less.

i have received nothing so far, i am trying to give it a chance. i called customer service @1888-596-2761.

phone rings...put you on hold...rings...machine talks...tells you that there is a high volume.I will see.

Sha Tin, Hong Kong, Hong Kong #104083

I agree there is no customer service for the Kymaro body shaper.i called 4 times was put on hold then disconnected.

i think the whole thing is a scam.i am putting in a dispute on my credit card.