This is a ripe off.Totally a scam.

No not order this product. It does not fit at all. You will not get all your money back. All you will get is 39.99 back and not the 80.00 you paid.

Do Not Order. Please contact your lawyer if you have been scammed by this company. My mother and sister ordered this product as well and they were very unsatisfied. The New Body Shaper does not fit.

They make it look good on TV. This advertisement should be removed off of TV.

Please do not order this product.FRAUD

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

:grin Haha, losers, it friken works fatties

if so many people get ripped off by these 'hoax' product ads, why is television allowed to continue running the ad? i'm sure the response will be 'it's all about the $$' ! seriously, is there anywhere we can complain (& be heard!) to remove these ads so more people don't get suckered??

all of the unsatisfied customers made me change my mind

Hilliers, British Columbia, Canada #38371

KYMARO - IS A SCAM - DO NOT ORDER -THE ITEM IS POOR QUALITY,they charge you $9.95 for shipping and handling on each item.Your invoice is $79.95 and they only refund $39.95.

Try and get a customer service person to help you and all they say is "THE OWNER DECIDES THE PRICES ON THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING AND THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO".

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

Do you recommend buying a size up? Other sites say it works if you buy a size up.

:grin this product worked for me