When I got my tops I was in love, in fact my backache went away from the time I put it one on.Then as I began to wear them daily I could feel less and less control.

Yes, they were stretching, and after about a week there was little support left. Washing does not help, and probpably actually hurts. It was the best week of my life though, never felt better as for my back, and of course have not felt that sexy in a while, I actually had *** and a slimmer tummy!!! Haha, so sorry ssssoooo short lived.

What a disappointment.Oh I did get the bottoms too, DON'T, not even the same material and they roll like crazy, I have worn better support pantyhose than that.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

I am a distributor for Ardyss International. Look at our Body Magic garment. IT IS THE ONLY GARMENT THAT ALLOWS YOU TO INSTANTLY REDUCE 3 SIZES IN 10MINS & Lose weight naturally or define your current figure. Results will become permanent with continuous wear. NO PILLS, DIETS, SURGERY OR EXERCISE…..NO LIE!

GO TO WWW.BODYNATURENOW.COM

For questions email me at Ardyss@bodynature now or

Call me at 615-945-5117

NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE BODY MAGIC GARMENT! I AM HAPPY TO HOST A SHOWCASE FOR YOU.

Our garments also assist those with back problems and pain. It was designed by an orthopedic surgeon.

:) Thanks. I was just about to buy one and wanted to read some reviews. Yours was great, now I know what to do.