I am PISSED OFF!!!Words can't begin to express how pissed off I am with your company.

I called in November and spoke to a representative regarding the Kymora garment. After talking with her, I decided I didn't want it anymore. I clearly told the rep to cancel my order and not to charge my card. She agreed.

However,when I came back from vacation, the package was in the mail. I sent it back with "return to sender". I spoke to a rep a few weeks later and assured me my account would be credited within a few weeks. Well it's been almost two months and I want my *** money.

If I don't hear from you, I will contact the BBB and our local news station to do an investigation on your company. This makes no sense that someone has to wait so long to get their money back when I never ordered your product in the first place. BTW, I've called five times. I'm placed on hold and told a supervisor is not available and someone will give me a call back.

To date, no call back.I've wasted hours upon hours trying to resolve this issue.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

Scentsy - Consultant has my warmers but won't send them to me Scentsy "I ordered myself and my manager stargazer warmers in january from a consultant who i know personally, underatamding it would be a a wait for the stargazers, i finally recieved..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Kymaro - Kymora body shaper is too painful to wear. Kymaro "I purchased the Kymora Body Shaper in December 2010. I can't wear it all because the straps rub me raw just at my shoulder area and above my under-arms. I..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more