I am PISSED OFF!!!Words can't begin to express how pissed off I am with your company.

I called in November and spoke to a representative regarding the Kymora garment. After talking with her, I decided I didn't want it anymore. I clearly told the rep to cancel my order and not to charge my card. She agreed.

However,when I came back from vacation, the package was in the mail. I sent it back with "return to sender". I spoke to a rep a few weeks later and assured me my account would be credited within a few weeks. Well it's been almost two months and I want my *** money.

If I don't hear from you, I will contact the BBB and our local news station to do an investigation on your company. This makes no sense that someone has to wait so long to get their money back when I never ordered your product in the first place. BTW, I've called five times. I'm placed on hold and told a supervisor is not available and someone will give me a call back.

To date, no call back.I've wasted hours upon hours trying to resolve this issue.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments