Marion, Virginia

I just got my Kymaro shaper.Used the chart they provided.

I was excited when I received my package. Then disappointed when I tried it on. Its to big. It is actually to long and I still have back fat and love handles.

Okay so I sat and looke at the return/exchange info. And figure how they make there money. if I send it back. I have to pay shipping.

and then I have to pay shipping on new smaller sized items. This is one really expensive set of shapewear. And I didn't feel the material this is made of will last long.

Poor quality over all.

Had an Experience with Kymaro?

Comments

Should have bought it at Walmart, no shipping on the "return".

I just tried out my body shaper and it did smooth my bulges out, but after about 30 minutes I felt like I was being crushed. It's hard to put on and *** too. I do not recommend this product.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #38316

:roll I Have 7 kids and just had baby 7 5 months ago. I'm 6'2 and weigh 145, I just want something to hide that little baby fat I have. If this isn't a product to use then what is recommended?

:sigh

I received the body shaper, I have no thoughts of the product at this point.My top fits well, but the bottoms is the problem the bottom is to small, I had a baby 13 months ago, and I go to the gym, I just want to hide the baby fat, until I get rid of the fat by working out.

Before the baby I was a size 12 weighing only 145, now I weigh 197 in a size 18 I look a hot mess. Looking to find a happy medium.

I am going to try a 1X in the bottoms of the body shaper, and then I will report back.

Thank you.